POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Starters guide : Re: Starters guide Server Time
18 May 2024 14:04:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Starters guide
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 28 Oct 1998 11:09:40
Message: <36370DF4.7C034FCB@xs4all.nl>
Harold Masselink wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new here...
> I have never used Pov-Ray before, is there a starters guide available ?
>
> Cheers,
> Harold Masselink
> Har### [at] corpsoftcom

The best thing to do is to work through the documentation, step by step.
You'll learn as you go (very quickly). I did so, five months ago and I think the
POV docs is the best I have ever seen.
My problem was: before I got halfway through I got so carried away that I
couldn't stop experimenting with what I had learned and had no time to go on
with the docs anymore 8-)

Good luck,

Remco de Korte