POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : The basics Server Time
5 May 2024 03:01:29 EDT (-0400)
  The basics (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: John Thomas
Subject: The basics
Date: 22 Sep 1998 01:37:15
Message: <3607297b.0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I am very new to this pov ray thing. I can't even figure out how to make a
single cube.  I don't know anything at all about it.  I was wondering if
anyone knew any sites about the basics and hwo I could learn to make lil
things.. Then later worry about the bigger things.

Thanks.
John Thomas.

Post a reply to this message