POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : The basics : Re: The basics Server Time
18 May 2024 12:52:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The basics
From: marc
Date: 22 Sep 1998 10:41:31
Message: <3607a90b.0@news.povray.org>
let me be the first to say "read the manual" then after that try
http://twysted.net and look in the tutorials section, if you still need more
help you can always try the #povray room on dalnet,efnet, and newnet. if
none of that helps then try to grab yourself a modeler (although some people
will disagree with me on the modeler part but I feel you should be presented
with all options). btw the tutorials in the .docs are quite good at teaching
you the basics of POVRAY and provide an awesome foundation for the advanced
stuff too.  HTH

--
Have a good one, Maleko
" If you wanna have fun, and don't need  a reason,

<3607297b.0@news.povray.org>...