POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : text on objects Server Time
18 May 2024 09:52:57 EDT (-0400)
  text on objects (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mick Kohler
Subject: text on objects
Date: 30 Dec 1997 14:03:25
Message: <34A9457D.124F@hti.net>
I am somewhat new to POV... or rather, just a casual user who keeps
losing what he knows because he just doesn't use it enough.  Anyway, can
anybody tell me an easy way to put text on an object?  I am in the
process of making some 55 gallon drums and I'd like to put a name on
them.

Thanks in advance,
Mick

Post a reply to this message