POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : brick texture Server Time
18 May 2024 12:48:50 EDT (-0400)
  brick texture (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Eric Poulet
Subject: brick texture
Date: 21 Jan 1970 07:27:06
Message: <01bd2660$261d1d00$c54fe8c3@default>
Hi all!

I am having a hard time trying to figure out how the brick pattern works!
I have a huge scene file which is a represntation of the cnossos minoan
palace
and i would like to set a brick pattern with layered textures and normals
that would look
good with a 400*1500*650 unit cube while the camera is set to
2550,-5800,4000.
My results only give me weird lines and an awfull moire effects.

any help will greatly appreciated

Eric

epo### [at] compuservecom

Post a reply to this message