POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : queues Server Time: 14 Dec 2018 14:15:05 GMT
  queues (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: jr
Subject: queues
Date: 6 Nov 2018 17:55:06
Message: <web.5be1d482cfca02966427f7f90@news.povray.org>
hi,

the new in version 3.8 features have made it easier to implement some "standard"
data structures, so here's my version of a couple of queue types:
a conventional first in - first out (FIFO) type and a last in - first out
(LIFO/stack).

the 'queues.inc' file is standalone.  the usage of the macros is documented in
the 'queues.html' page.  the archive also includes two (simple) demo scenes.

feedback on both the '.inc' and the '.html' is wanted, and welcome, as are
criticisms, tips, etc to make "the package" better.

enjoy, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'queues.tar.gz' (4 KB)

> the 'queues.inc' file is standalone.  the usage of the macros is documented in
> the 'queues.html' page.  the archive also includes two (simple) demo scenes.

the documentation contained a cut and paste error which made reference to an old
variable name, now corrected.  see attached.

enjoy, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'queues.zip' (5 KB)