POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Glass problem (see images section) Server Time
3 May 2024 16:58:40 EDT (-0400)
  Glass problem (see images section) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: JSR
Subject: Glass problem (see images section)
Date: 16 Nov 2006 10:05:00
Message: <web.455c7d7b1a88df3ed8ef73430@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I post the source code for my glass problem.
Any suggestions?
Thks,

JSR.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'glass scene.zip' (268 KB)

From: Trevor G Quayle
Subject: Re: Glass problem (see images section)
Date: 16 Nov 2006 10:35:00
Message: <web.455c848892a75b21c150d4c10@news.povray.org>
"JSR" <jsr### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Hi,
> I post the source code for my glass problem.
> Any suggestions?
> Thks,
>
> JSR.

Having problem opening zip.  Try just pasting the text maybe...

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

From: JSR
Date: 16 Nov 2006 11:40:01
Message: <web.455c93b492a75b21d8ef73430@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "JSR" <jsr### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I post the source code for my glass problem.
> > Any suggestions?
> > Thks,
> >
> > JSR.
>
> Having problem opening zip.  Try just pasting the text maybe...
>
> -tgq

The source is too large to post without compression.
Try this.

JSR.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: