POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling Gneric Unix Source With DJGPP? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 02:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling Gneric Unix Source With DJGPP? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Captain Tylor
Subject: Compiling Gneric Unix Source With DJGPP?
Date: 14 Mar 2004 19:12:43
Message: <4054f4fb@news.povray.org>
Anyone know what I need to do to compile the generic povray 3.5 unix source
with DJGPP on an MSDOS system?

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Subject: Re: Compiling Gneric Unix Source With DJGPP?
Date: 15 Mar 2004 07:02:24
Message: <0s6b50lb2r3mtjbb01r1g39plfoa4bnfkn@4ax.com>
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:12:19 -0500, "Captain Tylor" <wea### [at] dcanet>
wrote:
> Anyone know what I need to do to compile the generic povray 3.5 unix source
> with DJGPP on an MSDOS system?

I do not know about generic Unix sources but it should be easy to build it
with pure 'source' directory of the POVWin with a dedicated config.h.
That's what was used for MegaPOV4DOS build
http://megapov.inetart.net/download.html

ABX

Post a reply to this message