POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling Gneric Unix Source With DJGPP? : Re: Compiling Gneric Unix Source With DJGPP? Server Time
30 Jun 2024 12:38:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling Gneric Unix Source With DJGPP?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 15 Mar 2004 08:05:03
Message: <c349kf$5h2$1@chho.imagico.de>
Captain Tylor wrote:
> Anyone know what I need to do to compile the generic povray 3.5 unix source
> with DJGPP on an MSDOS system?

You will have a lot of trouble building on a system with 8+3 file names
and actually *using* POV-Ray on such a system will be quite impossible.

I don't think there is much reason for running a computer on DOS any
more, not to mention that on a computer that is too old to successfully
run a more up-to-date OS it will hardly be useful to run POV-Ray.

Christoph

Last updated 07 Mar. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______