POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why do Americans hate Barack Obama so much? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:57:55 EDT (-0400)
  Why do Americans hate Barack Obama so much? (Message 1 to 10 of 65)
From: Warp
Subject: Why do Americans hate Barack Obama so much?
Date: 26 Jan 2010 17:23:09
Message: <4b5f6b4c@news.povray.org>
Compare the number of lies spread about Obama (in comparison to the amount
of true stories), explained here:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp

to, for example, the number of lies vs. true stories about George W Bush:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/bush.asp

  Why do Americans hate him so much? I think this is a good example of the
lies and distortions fabricated about him:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/50lies.asp

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message