POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why do Americans hate Barack Obama so much? : Re: Why do Americans hate Barack Obama so much? Server Time
5 May 2024 12:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why do Americans hate Barack Obama so much?
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 26 Jan 2010 17:47:33
Message: <4b5f7105@news.povray.org>
On 01/26/10 14:23, Warp wrote:
>   Compare the number of lies spread about Obama (in comparison to the amount
> of true stories), explained here:
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp
>
> to, for example, the number of lies vs. true stories about George W Bush:
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/bush.asp
>
>   Why do Americans hate him so much? I think this is a good example of the
> lies and distortions fabricated about him:

	Lots of potential problems with your questions/statements (not saying
you're wrong, but hardly conclusive):

	Why the assumption that the lies stem from Americans?

	Why the assumption of "uniform distribution?" It may well be that most
of the lies against a particular person stem from a single or small
number of sources?

	Why the assumption that Snopes is categorizing most of them?

	Also, it may well be that the number of negative statements against a
candidate/sitting president is constant, and you didn't have to lie to
criticize Bush. (gets ready to dodge fruits...).

--
"Graphic Artist seeks Boss with vision impairment."