POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What's Blender got that povray and Maya ain't got? Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  What's Blender got that povray and Maya ain't got? (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Re: What's Blender got that povray and Maya ain't got?
Date: 8 Oct 2010 07:20:01
Message: <web.4caefdcf48fb14cd34d207310@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

http://www.google.com/insights/search/#cat=0&q=povray%2Cblender%203d%2Cmaya%203d&geo=&gprop=&cmpt=q&hl=en-US

http://www.google.com/insights/search/#cat=0&q=sketchup%2Cmaya%203d%2C3ds%20max%2Csoftimage%2Cblender%203d&geo=&gprop=&
cmpt=q&hl=en-US

Wow, basically all 3D software (with two exceptions) is significantly trending
downwards.  Could that be due to "Pirates of the Caribbean" ?  In that it
presents a computer as a way to lose your soul artistically? 8D

Post a reply to this message

> Could that be due to "Pirates of the Caribbean" ?  In that it
> presents a computer as a way to lose your soul artistically? 8D

WTF-O-Meter: 4.5

Post a reply to this message