POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : fruits stereogram Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  fruits stereogram (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: nemesis
Subject: fruits stereogram
Date: 23 Jun 2010 23:25:01
Message: <web.4c22cfd6535ad023df1e0c5f0@news.povray.org>
with DOF:
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5871/stereofruit7.jpg

no DOF:
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9015/stereofruit7nodof.jpg

inspired by the recent 3D craze...

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Subject: Re: fruits stereogram
Date: 23 Jun 2010 23:28:48
Message: <4c22d0f0$1@news.povray.org>
Don't you find it hard to diverge your eyes? I find the cross-eye ones
much easier to see.

  - Slime

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 23 Jun 2010 23:45:01
Message: <web.4c22d496916b742ddf1e0c5f0@news.povray.org>
Slime <pov### [at] slimelandcom> wrote:
> Don't you find it hard to diverge your eyes? I find the cross-eye ones
> much easier to see.

huh?  I do cross my eyes.  I see them from quite away, relax my eyes at the
center of the image and soon enough they naturally converge.

the focal point of both cameras is the center apple... I also find the DOF
version easier in the eyes... :)

Post a reply to this message