POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My =FCbercool POV-Ray integration :) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  My =FCbercool POV-Ray integration :) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: PerNyblom
Subject: My =FCbercool POV-Ray integration :)
Date: 8 Mar 2010 13:55:01
Message: <web.4b954771621e0520e82d60010@news.povray.org>
I have integrated this wonderful raytracer into my not-so wonderful node system
for procedural generation. Here is a Youtube video that shows the current
version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoxxOqunlwE

Enjoy!

Post a reply to this message

PerNyblom <per### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I have integrated this wonderful raytracer into my not-so wonderful node system
> for procedural generation. Here is a Youtube video that shows the current
> version:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoxxOqunlwE

  That looks very cool. It would be interesting to know what you used to
create the program and how it works.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message