POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How lightsabers work Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  How lightsabers work (Message 26 to 35 of 55)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Seduced by the pink side of the force
Date: 25 Jan 2010 10:05:27
Message: <4b5db337@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] nospam-gmailcom> wrote:

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2006/7/134708_57723549-5a5e-45a3-b33f-65cdfba82752_prod.jpg

  Too bad it's not genuine. Here's the original:

http://samanathon.com/images/white-vader.jpg

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Captain Jack
Date: 25 Jan 2010 10:17:01
Message: <4b5db5ed$1@news.povray.org>
> nemesis <nam### [at] nospam-gmailcom> wrote:

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2006/7/134708_57723549-5a5e-45a3-b33f-65cdfba82752_prod.jpg

>  Too bad it's not genuine. Here's the original:
>
> http://samanathon.com/images/white-vader.jpg

I've seen actual Hello Kitty Vader costumes (and a pink one with a giant bow
tie, for some reason) that were made since this "adjusted" photo came out (I
live where GenCon is held every year, and where they used to have the Star
Wars convention when GenCon was running it) but they were never as good as
that original white costume.

--
Jack

Post a reply to this message

> nemesis <nam### [at] nospam-gmailcom> wrote:

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2006/7/134708_57723549-5a5e-45a3-b33f-65cdfba82752_prod.jpg

>   Too bad it's not genuine. Here's the original:
>
> http://samanathon.com/images/white-vader.jpg

hah, that's a fine light side costume! :D

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message