POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How lightsabers work : Re: Seduced by the pink side of the force Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seduced by the pink side of the force
From: Captain Jack
Date: 25 Jan 2010 10:17:01
Message: <4b5db5ed$1@news.povray.org>

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2006/7/134708_57723549-5a5e-45a3-b33f-65cdfba82752_prod.jpg

>  Too bad it's not genuine. Here's the original:
>
> http://samanathon.com/images/white-vader.jpg

I've seen actual Hello Kitty Vader costumes (and a pink one with a giant bow
tie, for some reason) that were made since this "adjusted" photo came out (I
live where GenCon is held every year, and where they used to have the Star
Wars convention when GenCon was running it) but they were never as good as
that original white costume.

--
Jack