POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How lightsabers work Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  How lightsabers work (Message 21 to 30 of 55)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: How lightsabers work
Date: 25 Jan 2010 09:12:32
Message: <4b5da6d0$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>
>> The sad thing is that the it is better written than the Blueprint
>> documents on my current project.
>
> "The sad thing is that the it is"?
>
> Is that because *you* wrote the Blueprint documents? ;-)

No such luck, they would have been done properly then.
They were written by someone who promptly handed in his notice.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 25 Jan 2010 09:15:08
Message: <4b5da76c@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> No such luck, they would have been done properly then.
> They were written by someone who promptly handed in his notice.

Ah. So they recognised their mistake then? ;-)

Post a reply to this message

  One would think that since a lightsaber can be used to cut through a
thick reinforced metallic alloy door, trying to heat coffee with it
would simply vaporize the liquid in a fraction of a second.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> No such luck, they would have been done properly then.
>> They were written by someone who promptly handed in his notice.
>
> Ah. So they recognised their mistake then? ;-)

Draty poos! Our VPN is down and no one can log on to the secure systems.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message