POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Okay how *do* you design airport security? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Okay how *do* you design airport security? (Message 24 to 33 of 33)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Okay how *do* you design airport security?
Date: 15 Jan 2010 16:50:52
Message: <4b50e33c$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> My primary regret is that by the time such things become affordable for
> *me*, I'll likely be dead.

Au contrare, the world is overpopulated *now*.

Imagine what would happen if X billion people were born every year but
0.9 X people *didn't* also die! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Date: 15 Jan 2010 17:31:17
Message: <4b50ecb5$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>
>> My primary regret is that by the time such things become affordable
>> for *me*, I'll likely be dead.
>
> Au contrare, the world is overpopulated *now*.
>
> Imagine what would happen if X billion people were born every year but
> 0.9 X people *didn't* also die! o_O

And why would that change my regret?  Being alive is *always* a curable
condition.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message

> >> My primary regret is that by the time such things become affordable
> >> for *me*, I'll likely be dead.

> > Au contrare, the world is overpopulated *now*.

> > Imagine what would happen if X billion people were born every year but
> > 0.9 X people *didn't* also die! o_O

> And why would that change my regret?  Being alive is *always* a curable
> condition.

Opposing "curing" death on grounds of overpopulation (!?) - is it any
different from opposing peace, sanitation, drugs... etc on the same grounds?

Post a reply to this message