POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Irony Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Irony (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Invisible
Subject: Irony
Date: 23 Dec 2009 05:41:19
Message: <4b31f3cf@news.povray.org>
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/authorise

What do you mean "alternative spelling of authorize"? How about
"*correct* spelling of the American mis-spelling of the word"? :-P

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill Pragnell
Subject: Re: Irony
Date: 23 Dec 2009 06:05:00
Message: <web.4b31f8c92ce07d286dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/authorise
>
> What do you mean "alternative spelling of authorize"? How about
> "*correct* spelling of the American mis-spelling of the word"? :-P

Careful, they standardised their spelling long before we did...

*standardized

:)

Post a reply to this message