POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  wacom bamboo fun (Message 61 to 70 of 110)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: wacom bamboo fun
Date: 20 Oct 2009 21:01:04
Message: <4ade5d50@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
>> http://i38.tinypic.com/al6w77.jpg
>> She named it.  I adjusted some jittering for her brush.  She chose the
>> colors from the pallete. :)
>
> I see what looks like deliberate shading in the hill 2nd from right.

Hmm?  Is it?  Or was she being just lazy? :)

> Not just technical drawings. I used the freehand selection tool for the
> chicken and also the pan for the attached pic.

You *used*, but I believe you won't anymore once you get the tablet. :)

>>> You've *got* to use the sculpt tool.
>>
>> Oh, but I've used it, yes:
>>
>> http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=143168
>>
>> I'm willing to try with a tablet now. :)
>
> I knew I recognized that goomba. Didn't you post a goomba a while back
> to p.b.i.?

I did?  I don't usually post Blender stuff in the povray forums if it's
not rendered in povray... :/

in any case, now I have one more Mario minion under my belt:
http://www.tresd1.com.br/userpix/7250_1255916089.jpg

made for a speed modelling contest: theme flower... :D

> I like the 2nd version in the 2nd image of that bald guy. Looks like a
> happy old man :)

I like the alien best. :)

It was typical cartoon exageration, I simply expanded the nose, cheeks,
ears etc...

>>> No doubt! All the same, I keep a ream of printing paper at hand. It's
>>> such a cheap medium
>>
>> tell that to poor trees! :P
>
> I know, but I try not to throw too many of my drawings out in a fit of
> disgust :P

:D

Post a reply to this message