POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Does anyone know what forum software the POV-Ray Newsgroups uses? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone know what forum software the POV-Ray Newsgroups uses? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Dave Blandston
Subject: Does anyone know what forum software the POV-Ray Newsgroups uses?
Date: 27 Aug 2009 07:25:00
Message: <web.4a966c82e49ec0abdf22a6900@news.povray.org>
I'm contemplating the creation of a forum (unrelated to POV), and I'm comparing
forum software. Thanks!

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 27 Aug 2009 08:52:41
Message: <4a968198@news.povray.org>
My guess it's some typical unix NNTP server software. Not a "forum" per se
(at least not what the current generation understands it to mean).

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> My guess it's some typical unix NNTP server software. Not a "forum" per se
> (at least not what the current generation understands it to mean).
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

OK, Thanks!

Regards,