POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Disclaimer understatement of the day Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  Disclaimer understatement of the day (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: somebody
Subject: Disclaimer understatement of the day
Date: 4 Jul 2009 21:12:35
Message: <4a4ffe03$1@news.povray.org>
Cast your vote on the mars poll at the bottom:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/edge.of.discovery/

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Disclaimer understatement of the day
Date: 4 Jul 2009 22:45:58
Message: <4a5013e6$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> Cast your vote on the mars poll at the bottom:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/edge.of.discovery/

Especially since it looks like out of 14 *billion* votes, nobody picked C or
D. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message

From: Reactor
Date: 4 Jul 2009 23:15:00
Message: <web.4a501a36c7208492da3fc1c20@news.povray.org>
"somebody" <x### [at] ycom> wrote:
> Cast your vote on the mars poll at the bottom:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/edge.of.discovery/

Forget about it not being scientific, I think you overlooked the more important
fact that there are 14.9 billion people on the planet, and a lot of think we'll
do it in the next 5 years!

-Reactor

Post a reply to this message

>> Cast your vote on the mars poll at the bottom:
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/edge.of.discovery/
>
> Especially since it looks like out of 14 *billion* votes, nobody picked
> C or D. :-)

I did :(

Voting fraud!

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message

>>> Cast your vote on the mars poll at the bottom:
>>>
>>> http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/edge.of.discovery/
>>
>> Especially since it looks like out of 14 *billion* votes, nobody
>> picked C or D. :-)
>>

> I did :(
>
> Voting fraud!

Oh come on, you can not accuse a network that reported that several
Iranian cities had more than 100% of votes and other irregularities of
voting fraud. That would make no sense.

Post a reply to this message