POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Disclaimer understatement of the day : Re: Disclaimer understatement of the day Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Disclaimer understatement of the day
From: Chambers
Date: 5 Jul 2009 15:31:46
Message: <4a50ffa2$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> On 5-7-2009 21:17, Chambers wrote:
>> Darren New wrote:

>>> Especially since it looks like out of 14 *billion* votes, nobody
>>> picked C or D. :-)
>>>

>> I did :(
>>
>> Voting fraud!
>
> Oh come on, you can not accuse a network that reported that several
> Iranian cities had more than 100% of votes and other irregularities of
> voting fraud. That would make no sense.

Of course it makes sense.  After all, I'm willing to accept that there
are 14B people on the planet, and that NONE of them voted for options C
or D, as long my single vote counts.  That's what democracy IS: letting
the rest of the overpopulated world be misrepresented as long as I get
to act like a baby and whine about MY two cents' worth of opinion being
properly represented!

(Not a scientific response)

--
Chambers