POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stupid drivers Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Stupid drivers (Message 11 to 20 of 45)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Stupid drivers
Date: 23 Jun 2009 17:06:55
Message: <4a4143ef$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> Failure to stop and render aid is a punishable crime in most states
> (assuming you're in the U.S.)

I'm 98% certain that it's also a criminal offence in the UK too.

> That makes me angry.

Some people truly are arseholes...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Date: 23 Jun 2009 17:51:23
Message: <4a414e5a@news.povray.org>
> Mike Raiford wrote:

> > Failure to stop and render aid is a punishable crime in most states
> > (assuming you're in the U.S.)

> I'm 98% certain that it's also a criminal offence in the UK too.

  I'm certain it would be shorter to list the countries where it's *not*
a criminal offence than the ones where it is.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message