POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stupid drivers : Re: Stupid drivers Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stupid drivers
From: Invisible
Date: 24 Jun 2009 04:50:51
Message: <4a41e8eb$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> The funniest part of often switching sides is when you get in the
> passenger side by mistake, or hit your hand into the door while trying
> to reach for the gear stick :-)  Not so funny when you pull into the
> path of an oncoming truck by mistake...

Every time Benny drives us round Switzerland, each time we arrive at a
roundabout I'm like "WTF are you doing OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!! Oh,
wait... nevermind, carry on..."

I am *so* glad I don't have to do the driving. o_O

Also... every time I play HalfLife 2, I get into all the cars from the
wrong side. (But then, so does Alyx...)