POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Real Americans V. The Plague (Message 75 to 84 of 94)
From: Ken
Subject: BE AFRAID!
Date: 13 Jun 2009 12:06:09
Message: <4a33ce71$1@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> They believe in freedom. They believe in your freedom and right to be
> wrong. The
> freedom to be yourself when it hurts no one. Freedom of speech was never a
> danger before fluoridated gullibility set in.

Have you read an MSDS for Sodium Fluoride? WOW!

The difference between a poison and a cure is the dosage....

SODIUM FLUORIDE

1. Product Identification
  Synonyms: Floridine; sodium monofluoride; disodium difluoride; natrium
fluoride; Florocid
  CAS No.: 7681-49-4
  Molecular Weight: 41.99
  Chemical Formula: NaF
  Product Codes:
  J.T. Baker: 3687, 3688, 3689
  Mallinckrodt: 0467, 5309, 5325, 7636

2. Composition/Information on Ingredients

  Ingredient                                CAS No         Percent
Hazardous
  ---------------------------------------   ------------   ------------   ---------

  Sodium Fluoride                           7681-49-4          100%
Yes

3. Hazards Identification
  Emergency Overview
  --------------------------
  DANGER! MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED. AFFECTS RESPIRATORY SYSTEM,
HEART, SKELETON, CIRCULATORY SYSTEM, CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND KIDNEYS.
CAUSES IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES AND RESPIRATORY TRACT. IRRITATION EFFECTS
MAY BE DELAYED.

  SAF-T-DATA(tm) Ratings (Provided here for your convenience)

  Health Rating: 3 - Severe (Poison)
  Flammability Rating: 0 - None
  Reactivity Rating: 1 - Slight
  Contact Rating: 3 - Severe
  Lab Protective Equip: GOGGLES & SHIELD; LAB COAT & APRON; VENT HOOD;
PROPER GLOVES
  Storage Color Code: Blue (Health)

  Potential Health Effects
  ----------------------------------

  If inhaled or swallowed, this compound can cause fluoride poisoning. Early
symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and weakness. Later effects
include central nervous system effects, cardiovascular effects and death.

  Inhalation:
  Causes severe irritation to the respiratory tract, symptoms may include
coughing, sore throat, and labored breathing. May be absorbed through
inhalation of dust; symptoms may parallel those from ingestion exposure.
Irritation effects may not appear immediately.
  Ingestion:
  Toxic! May cause salivation, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal
pain. Symptoms of weakness, tremors, shallow respiration, cardopedal spasm,
convulsions, and coma may follow. May cause brain and kidney damage. Affects
heart and circulatory system. Death may occur from respiratory paralysis.
Estimated lethal dose = 5-l0 grams.
  Skin Contact:
  Causes irritation, with redness and pain. Solutions are corrosive. Effects
may not appear immediately.
  Eye Contact:
  Eye irritant! May cause irritation and serious eye damage. Effects may not
immediately appear.
  Chronic Exposure:
  Chronic exposure may cause mottling of teeth and bone damage
(osteosclerosis) and fluorosis. Symptoms of fluorisis include brittle
bones,weight loss, anemia, calcified ligaments, general ill health and joint
stiffness.
  Aggravation of Pre-existing Conditions:
  Populations that appear to be at increased risk from the effects of
fluoride are individuals that suffer from diabetes insipidus or some forms
of renal impairment.

Post a reply to this message