POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 Jun 2009 12:39:23
Message: <4a33d63b@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 10:22:33 -0400, alphaQuad wrote:

>> Oh and "Jim", All my love to you in an attempt fill your void. I am
>> working on a solution to your condition.
>
> And REALIZE, it's NOT your fault, no words can put you down. Don't ever
> take it that way. That would never be my goal.

I appreciate that you *finally* got my name right.  That's a step in the
right direction.

As to your words, you are right, your words cannot put me down unless I
let them.  You need to learn to control your "knee jerk" reactions and,
as I said a couple of times, if you find yourself getting angry, take
your own advice and just walk away.  Your failure to do that is what has
led to these confrontations.

As for me, I've walked away.  So be proud that you got someone to take
one piece of your advice.  But the more I read of your posts, the more
I'm convinced you need clinical help, and I urge you to do so.  Whether
you do or not is your own business, but do it before you hurt yourself or
others in a real and irreversible way.

Jim