POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Real Americans V. The Plague (Message 15 to 24 of 94)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
Date: 11 Jun 2009 15:15:03
Message: <4a3157b7$1@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:

> Gravity-forced filtration are the worst, pressure-forced is a little better but
> I have tested the water from this type and the fluoride molecule is too small
> to be filtered out.

fluoride is an ion, not a molecule. Get it right.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 11 Jun 2009 15:18:24
Message: <4a315880@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:

> Better logic;
> How much happier and longer would they live without it? How many fewer school
> massacres would there be without fluoride?

Seeing that people are living longer all the time, especially since tap
water was fluoridated.

I think that figure would be about the same. Seeing as the perpetrators
were mentally unstable in the first place, and snapped due to societal
pressures.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message