POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: andrel
Date: 11 Jun 2009 15:30:39
Message: <4A315B5E.7070706@hotmail.com>
On 11-6-2009 20:57, alphaQuad wrote:
> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
>> Also be careful with statements like 'Like the Jews wanted Jesus
>> silenced' there are people here that know enough of what actual happened
>> in biblical times to dispute that.
>
> Well lets talk about that for second.

I am not one of 'those people'. <outside field of knowledge> What I do
remember is that the scene with Pilatus and the crowd is extremely
unlikely to have happened. The closest thing that could have happened is
the killing of a political dissident. I don't think it is common to
ascribe action by an oppressive government to the entire population and
even less to everybody that has the same religion as those men in power.
</outside field of knowledge>