POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A new level of nerdhood Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  A new level of nerdhood (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: A new level of nerdhood
Date: 23 Feb 2009 14:14:47
Message: <49a2f5a7$1@news.povray.org>
I just ate an item of food out of my keyboard.

Oh... my god. o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: A new level of nerdhood
Date: 23 Feb 2009 15:35:00
Message: <web.49a307ad613c97ce76e7e4a20@news.povray.org>
> I just ate an item of food out of my keyboard.
>
> Oh... my god. o_O

You should get an extra point if it was either a pizza or cheetos. ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 23 Feb 2009 15:37:05
Message: <49a308f1$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
>> I just ate an item of food out of my keyboard.
>>
>> Oh... my god. o_O
>
> You should get an extra point if it was either a pizza or cheetos. ;)

And an extra two points if you had to remove a key to get at it.

Post a reply to this message

>I just ate an item of food out of my keyboard.
>
> Oh... my god. o_O
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*