POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A new level of nerdhood : Re: A new level of nerdhood Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new level of nerdhood
From: Invisible
Date: 24 Feb 2009 07:19:44
Message: <49a3e5e0$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Hough wrote:
> In that case the situation was not nearly as disugusting as I imagined.

Indeed. I attempted to eat a chocolate bar that had not yet thawed.
Consequently, the caramel inside it was like high tensile strength
steel. I bit into it and attempted to pull a chunk off, and when it
finally snapped I nearly got a spinal injury. I also flicked a small
flake of chocolate into the keyboard...