POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp Server Time
10 Oct 2024 00:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  you & me right now, warp (Message 106 to 115 of 175)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: you & me right now, warp
Date: 20 Feb 2009 01:53:50
Message: <499e537e$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/18/2009 11:08 AM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> Yes, yes, it was me, I plead guilty, and at the count of three I pull
>>> back the duvet, make may way to the refrigerator, one dry potatoe
>>> inside... er, wait...
>>
>> LOL
>
> *bows*
>
> 10 points for naming the source.

Here, let me google that for you... ;)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22one+dry+potato+inside%22
http://tinyurl.com/ck9wt6

In either case, it's the second link.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 20 Feb 2009 02:16:37
Message: <499e58d5$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/16/2009 1:02 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> SMTP, unfortunately.

Wait, do you mean it's an *actual* mailing list?

:o

I thought those died out, like, 10 years ago (at least as discussion
forums - they work quite well for bulletins or newsletters).

NNTP would be a great improvement (why did they flame you for THAT?), or
even a web-based forum (shudder!) would be better!

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message