POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Smuggling BB's as software piracy Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Smuggling BB's as software piracy (Message 15 to 24 of 24)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Smuggling BB's as software piracy
Date: 23 Jan 2009 08:39:28
Message: <4979c890$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> I think you're going to need a huge car to smuggle a 256 byte program. :-)

How much volume would 3.231700607131100730071487668867e+616 bb's fill?
I'm thinking even bird shot would take up quite a bit of room....

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 23 Jan 2009 08:42:25
Message: <4979c941$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Seriously - has the author *heard* of steganography? There are much more
> plausible techniques available than this one! o_O

I have an exquisite print of the Mona Lisa to share with you. If you
look at it the right way, you can see the source code to Windows Vista

Handle it with care.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message