POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : mean Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  mean (Message 71 to 73 of 73)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: mean
Date: 1 Jul 2008 17:42:01
Message: <449l64t6udd92ul6o67ddbfum7b4epi98v@4ax.com>
On Tue,  1 Jul 2008 17:01:19 EDT, "bluetree" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>hihi
>I can't translate that either. :P
>But I've understood it.
>- I think, that I do. ^^

:P

Did you get the Bishop3D file?
Just PM'd you
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 1 Jul 2008 21:54:20
Message: <486adfcc$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> And isn't there also a holy water fountain one of the levels on easy
> that's removed on hard?

Not that I remember. Which is not to say the general principle doesn't
hold. I just don't remember which holy-water fountain you might be
referring to. There are few enough about that I'm pretty sure I would
have noticed more showing up here and there.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Helpful housekeeping hints: