POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I don't post here anymore Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Why I don't post here anymore (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Why I don't post here anymore
Date: 26 Apr 2008 21:28:12
Message: <4813d6ac$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.hanggliding.org/weblog.php?w=42

Post a reply to this message

From: bluetree
Subject: Re: Why I don't post here anymore
Date: 27 Apr 2008 04:40:00
Message: <web.48143b448022cbec4b17b5a60@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin <tom### [at] impnospamorg> wrote:
> http://www.hanggliding.org/weblog.php?w=42

It must be wonderful!
Like spread your wings and fly away. :-)
To wait for a upcoming wind and get a lift with it.
Have you ever experienced a "hole"? Some unsteady stream and suddenly there
isn't any support?
That's one thing I am afraid of and why I haven't enrolled for a course yet...
BTW the photos are beautiful!

Regards
bluetree

Post a reply to this message

Tom Galvin <tom### [at] impnospamorg> wrote:
> http://www.hanggliding.org/weblog.php?w=42

http://home.earthlink.net/~gamma-quadrant/flying/flying.html

I never been to Ellenville

We often have glass smooth air at Funston. Land right next to setup area, no
radios and field-chasing required.

Back in the day,
So abundant were spare parts from dive bombers and dead pilots I patched this
one together for around $200, patched leading edges and keel, Comet sail.

Some people are not pilots. These are usually the ones that get hurt.

aQ

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fly.png' (140 KB)