POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : HD dead for good Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  HD dead for good (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: nemesis
Subject: HD dead for good
Date: 5 Feb 2008 09:30:01
Message: <web.47a8729028b807d7f6bd64af0@news.povray.org>
seems my HD cannot get up anymore.  Thankfully, most of the important stuff --
like povray files! -- is scattered throughout the web, CDs, pendrive and my
work PC...

BTW, don't you just love these Linux live-CDs?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'screenshot.png' (335 KB)

Preview of image 'screenshot.png'