POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : HD dead for good : Re: HD dead for good Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HD dead for good
From: Alain
Date: 5 Feb 2008 12:48:56
Message: <47a8a188$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2008/02/05 09:28:
> seems my HD cannot get up anymore.  Thankfully, most of the important stuff --
> like povray files! -- is scattered throughout the web, CDs, pendrive and my
> work PC...
>
> BTW, don't you just love these Linux live-CDs?

Sad for your loss.
I tryed a live CD without any luck.
Start OK.
Analyse my hardware.
Initiate the GUI, and set a refresh rate/resolution that my monitor don't support :(
The monitor protection kick in: goes to stand by mode, no display.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when you look at a matrix transform and