POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : HD dead for good Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  HD dead for good (Message 11 to 20 of 22)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: HD dead for good
Date: 5 Feb 2008 13:40:01
Message: <web.47a8ad77cee3ae6b8814cd0b0@news.povray.org>
> >> Woah - recursive posting FTW!
> >>

> > It's not recursive if we don't see the attachment preview on his
> > screenshot.
>
> Oh, *that* would be *infinite* recursion. ;-)

all you guys would get then would be a black screen with a stack trace and a
core dump... ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 5 Feb 2008 13:45:00
Message: <web.47a8adcccee3ae6b8814cd0b0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> > Initiate the GUI, and set a refresh rate/resolution that my monitor don't support
:(
> > The monitor protection kick in: goes to stand by mode, no display.
>
>   Try pressing ctrl + alt + keypad-
>
>   If it still doesn't work, try pressing it again. Repeat a few times.

huh?  shouldn't be delete rather than keypad-?

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 5 Feb 2008 14:21:31
Message: <47a8b73b@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> huh?  shouldn't be delete rather than keypad-?

No. Ctrl+Alt+[+|-] changes resolusion/refreshrate/etc with X.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message