POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Which one is your favorite? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Which one is your favorite? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: bluetree
Subject: Which one is your favorite?
Date: 22 Jan 2008 08:25:01
Message: <web.4795ed829f326c88d68b7c570@news.povray.org>
Watching an older one, I didn't know,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFrh14LsQQ0

I had to look for more. There are sooooo many of them.
Which advertisement do you like best?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bud+light&search=Search

bluetree

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Subject: Re: Which one is your favorite?
Date: 22 Jan 2008 17:57:27
Message: <479674d7$1@news.povray.org>
bluetree wrote:
> Watching an older one, I didn't know,
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFrh14LsQQ0
>
> I had to look for more. There are sooooo many of them.
> Which advertisement do you like best?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bud+light&search=Search
>
> bluetree

It is fun to see them in a group.  The Bud Light commercials are lots of
fun in a frat boy humor sort of way.  My favorite is the one with the
pilot diving after the beer... breaks through to another level imho.
Still makes me laugh.

I am currently most taken with the Geico "...is a real Geico customer,
not an actor.  So we hired..." series of spots.  Absolutely brilliant!

-Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 22 Jan 2008 18:11:51
Message: <11ucp31chm0ijjib70ue0s36qtsekh1thi@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:57:20 -0500, Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:

>It is fun to see them in a group.  The Bud Light commercials are lots of
>fun in a frat boy humor sort of way.  My favorite is the one with the
>pilot diving after the beer... breaks through to another level imho.
>Still makes me laugh.

LOL

Thanks for sharing :)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 22 Jan 2008 20:49:14
Message: <47969d1a$1@news.povray.org>
bluetree wrote:
> Which advertisement do you like best?

Mr. Hawaiian shirt pattern designer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm-UIOQWzOs

(I have a couple dozen hawaiian shirts, many of them custom tailored.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     It's not feature creep if you put it

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Attwood
Date: 22 Jan 2008 21:17:00
Message: <4796a39c$1@news.povray.org>
I like the new dalmation Miller Lite ad
http://www.millerlite.com/commercials.do

I drink a Henry's sometimes...
http://www.henryweinhards.com

Post a reply to this message

From: bluetree
Date: 23 Jan 2008 11:50:00
Message: <web.47976f0b2a56529a2d81bc360@news.povray.org>
>It is fun to see them in a group.  The Bud Light commercials are lots of fun
>in a frat boy humor sort of way.  My favorite is the one with the pilot diving
>after the beer... breaks through to another level imho. Still makes me laugh.

Me too. But seeing it first, I was shocked. I looked the same way as the two
skydivers did, when the pilot jumped out of the plane. :-D

>(I have a couple dozen hawaiian shirts, many of them custom tailored.)

So you are listening to this song like it would be a hymn? ;)

> I like the new dalmation Miller Lite ad
> http://www.millerlite.com/commercials.do

They made this dog jump that far? It is more than one meter, isn't it?

The only competitive advertisement, I saw, was one with Pepsi and Cola. :)

There are also other funny commercials (ah, I don't remember the drink, perhaps
also beer?) with a turtle. I think the third of a serie was quite funny, the
one where the turtle contests with a sushi master. :)
And there was also one, when a washing machine and a vacuum cleaner are fighting
and jumping into a swimming pool (I don't even remember, if that one was
animated or done frame by frame?).

Regards
             bluetree