POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Which one is your favorite? : Re: Which one is your favorite? Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Which one is your favorite?
From: Jim Charter
Date: 22 Jan 2008 17:57:27
Message: <479674d7$1@news.povray.org>
bluetree wrote:
> Watching an older one, I didn't know,
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFrh14LsQQ0
>
> I had to look for more. There are sooooo many of them.
> Which advertisement do you like best?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bud+light&search=Search
>
> bluetree

It is fun to see them in a group.  The Bud Light commercials are lots of
fun in a frat boy humor sort of way.  My favorite is the one with the
pilot diving after the beer... breaks through to another level imho.
Still makes me laugh.

I am currently most taken with the Geico "...is a real Geico customer,
not an actor.  So we hired..." series of spots.  Absolutely brilliant!

-Jim