POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : toads, kids Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  toads, kids (Message 1 to 10 of 48)
From: bluetree
Subject: toads, kids
Date: 15 Jan 2008 04:50:00
Message: <web.478c80e615badab1de2f91a30@news.povray.org>
Is it cruel to go to a pond in mating season and to catch a male toad and to
wear it as a watch, because they clutch everything when they are in heat?
Things we did in our youth, nowadays kids don't even know how a toad looks like,
because they've never met one in their shooting games!!
Freaking topic led me to that freaking question. Freaky, hm?
Yeah, the good old times!

bluetree

Post a reply to this message

> Is it cruel to go to a pond in mating season and to catch a male toad and to
> wear it as a watch, because they clutch everything when they are in heat?
> Things we did in our youth, nowadays kids don't even know how a toad looks like,
> because they've never met one in their shooting games!!
> Freaking topic led me to that freaking question. Freaky, hm?
> Yeah, the good old times!

  Is it really that important, in modern life, to have seen a toad live?

  I haven't seen a giraffe live. That fact doesn't diminish my quality of
life in any way. Why should I care if I haven't seen one?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   I haven't seen a giraffe live. That fact doesn't diminish my quality of
> life in any way.

Do you know that, or are you guessing?

Post a reply to this message

>   Is it really that important, in modern life, to have seen a toad live?
>
>   I haven't seen a giraffe live. That fact doesn't diminish my quality of
> life in any way. Why should I care if I haven't seen one?

Not the fact to have *seen* a toad. The more important one is to have *felt* one
around your wrist!! It's really a bound to nature. :-)
 You have to have worn one to be a *cool* boy. Or are you afraid of feeling that
glibbery warts? Do it, soon we'll have mating season again!
What did you do (do you do)?

bluetree

Post a reply to this message