POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : toads, kids Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  toads, kids (Message 29 to 38 of 48)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: toads, kids
Date: 15 Jan 2008 08:46:25
Message: <478cb931$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Do not try this at home kiddies, unless you don't want to be able to count to
> ten with your fingers.

Octal FTW! :-D

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Date: 15 Jan 2008 09:10:01
Message: <478cbeb9@news.povray.org>
somebody <x### [at] ycom> wrote:
> "Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote

> >   I haven't seen a giraffe live. That fact doesn't diminish my quality of
> > life in any way.

> Do you know that, or are you guessing?

  Yes.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: bluetree
Date: 15 Jan 2008 09:40:00
Message: <web.478cc486a2988cacde2f91a30@news.povray.org>
You all did that dangerous, brutal, burning, bad chemical stuff?
Oh, rude!
Only a few were just playing in nature? Being peaceful and nice to all living
(or dead) things, they've found.
What kind of kids were you?

On the other hand:
Oh! Nobody gave me chemicals as child.
So I only did that biological stuff in nature.
No experience with fire, explosions or any pyrotechniques -(as child).
Should I miss something?

bluetree

Post a reply to this message

>You all did that dangerous, brutal, burning, bad chemical stuff?
>Oh, rude!
>Only a few were just playing in nature? Being peaceful and nice to all living
>(or dead) things, they've found.
>What kind of kids were you?

Boys!

>On the other hand:
>Oh! Nobody gave me chemicals as child.

I had to by them myself.

>So I only did that biological stuff in nature.

Nature in a city (at least my birth city) was dodging pigeon droppings. :)

>No experience with fire, explosions or any pyrotechniques -(as child).
>Should I miss something?

Too late now :)

>bluetree

Miri ???

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> >You all did that dangerous, brutal, burning, bad chemical stuff?
> >Oh, rude!
> >Only a few were just playing in nature? Being peaceful and nice to all living
> >(or dead) things, they've found.
> >What kind of kids were you?
>
> Boys!
>
> >On the other hand:
> >Oh! Nobody gave me chemicals as child.
>
> I had to by them myself.
>
> >So I only did that biological stuff in nature.
>
> Nature in a city (at least my birth city) was dodging pigeon droppings. :)
>
> >No experience with fire, explosions or any pyrotechniques -(as child).
> >Should I miss something?
>
> Too late now :)
>
> >bluetree
>
> Miri ???