POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : toads, kids : Re: toads, kids Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: toads, kids
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 15 Jan 2008 11:50:12
Message: <478ce444$1@news.povray.org>
bluetree wrote:
> You all did that dangerous, brutal, burning, bad chemical stuff?

Hey, you were the one with fond memories of frogs humping your wrists ... :)

> Oh, rude!

Umm.. see above... :D

> Only a few were just playing in nature? Being peaceful and nice to all living
> (or dead) things, they've found.
> What kind of kids were you?

The kind that left mating toads alone, of course :)

> On the other hand:
> Oh! Nobody gave me chemicals as child.

It's amazing what you can find by rummaging through mom and dad's
medicine cabinet and under the kitchen sink... ;)

> So I only did that biological stuff in nature.
> No experience with fire, explosions or any pyrotechniques -(as child).
> Should I miss something?

My parents only helped to foster an interest in science. :)