POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : toads, kids Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  toads, kids (Message 11 to 20 of 48)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: toads, kids
Date: 15 Jan 2008 07:30:11
Message: <478ca753$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   I haven't seen a giraffe live. That fact doesn't diminish my quality of
> life in any way. Why should I care if I haven't seen one?

But it does. This is why we take our young children to a zoo; To see a
live giraffe, stuffed in an enclosure much to small for it to live a
fulfilled and comfortable life, being fed a diet that is somewhat, but
not entirely incompatible with its digestive tract. If you don't see a
live giraffe as a small child, you'll grow up to be like Andrew, or
worse ...

Post a reply to this message