POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is there such a thing as inherently asinine software design? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Is there such a thing as inherently asinine software design? (Message 17 to 26 of 26)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Is there such a thing as inherently asinine software design?
Date: 7 Jan 2008 04:37:11
Message: <18s3o355b2i65p7o2cltaqpj99qv113a7p@4ax.com>
On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 09:23:06 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>> --Sherry Shaw
>

>2. How old are you?

And you wonder why women won't talk to you?

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 7 Jan 2008 04:51:42
Message: <4781f62e@news.povray.org>
>> 2. How old are you?
>
> And you wonder why women won't talk to you?

Aww, c'mon! It's the Internet. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Stephen
Date: 7 Jan 2008 05:16:38
Message: <tvu3o3diu05hh71631gc9l7o4l221snok3@4ax.com>
On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 09:51:41 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> 2. How old are you?
>>
>> And you wonder why women won't talk to you?
>
>Aww, c'mon! It's the Internet. ;-)

That's all right then.

But on the other hand it might be a good idea to practice those real life skills
here too. Just a thought, I might be wrong. I was once before, I think :)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> And you wonder why women won't talk to you?
>> Aww, c'mon! It's the Internet. ;-)
>
> That's all right then.
>
> But on the other hand it might be a good idea to practice those real life skills
> here too. Just a thought, I might be wrong. I was once before, I think :)

I just meant that IRL you can *see* the person, so you have some idea of
what the answer would be. [Unless you're me, in which case you still
have no clue whatsoever...]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/