POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New, open-source, free software rendering system for physically correct Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:47:50 EDT (-0400)
  New, open-source, free software rendering system for physically correct (Message 5 to 14 of 34)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Bill Pragnell
Subject: Re: New, open-source, free software rendering system for physicallycorrect
Date: 23 Oct 2007 06:21:06
Message: <471dcb12$1@news.povray.org>
Brian Elliott wrote:
> "Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>> Sherry Shaw wrote:
>>> Is there an echo in here?
>>
>> echo in here, in here, here...
>
> quack.

Damn you! Now I can't echo without appearing ignorant and I can't debunk
without appearing to lack a sense of humour. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 23 Oct 2007 07:15:17
Message: <471dd7c5$1@news.povray.org>
"Brian Elliott" <NotForSpam@AskIfUWant> wrote in message
> "Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>> Sherry Shaw wrote:
>>> Is there an echo in here?
>>
>> echo in here, in here, here...
>
> quack.

    Squid?

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Date: 23 Oct 2007 07:45:28
Message: <5mnrh3pjv5c2vnepn8q8lbpafd2dk8ul4d@4ax.com>
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:16:43 +1000, "Brian Elliott" <NotForSpam@AskIfUWant> wrote:

>quack.

Mythbusters :-p

Post a reply to this message

From: Brian Elliott
Date: 23 Oct 2007 07:47:26
Message: <471ddf4e$1@news.povray.org>
> Brian Elliott wrote:
>> "Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>>>
>>> echo in here, in here, here...
>>
>> quack.
>
> Damn you! Now I can't echo without appearing ignorant and I can't debunk
> without appearing to lack a sense of humour. ;-)

Checkmate.  :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Brian Elliott
Date: 23 Oct 2007 07:52:33
Message: <471de081@news.povray.org>
"Kyle" <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote in message
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:16:43 +1000, "Brian Elliott"
> <NotForSpam@AskIfUWant> wrote:
>
>>quack.
>
> Mythbusters :-p

We already know, but only the humour-challenged would quibble.  :-P  :-P

Post a reply to this message

> "Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> > Sherry Shaw wrote:
> >> Is there an echo in here?
> >
> > echo in here, in here, here...
>
> quack.