POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where have all the flowers gone? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Where have all the flowers gone? (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Re: Where have all the flowers gone?
Date: 23 Jan 2008 04:04:53
Message: <op.t5dkl0cec3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:29:02 -0000, Stephen <mcavoysATaolDOTcom>
did spake, saying:

> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:31:58 -0000, "Phil Cook"
> <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:
>
>> You mean that terrorist action against the government ;-)
>>
>>> That was quite a revolution! It actually made a difference.
>
> It still rankles, doesn't it?

Heh only in the sense that some people (no-one here I'm sure) seem to view
the whole thing as a fight for independence and representation for the
common man. When of course it all started with wealthy land-owners not
wanting to pay tax and ballooned out of control.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message