POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where have all the flowers gone? : Re: Where have all the flowers gone? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where have all the flowers gone?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 23 Jan 2008 04:15:11
Message: <op.t5dk22h8c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:15:23 -0000, Mike the Elder
<zer### [at] wyanorg> did spake, saying:

> As I became more familiar with other cultures and their histories,
> (something I HAD to do outside of the context of the U.S. education
> system) I became aware that this phenomenon was
> old news to many of the world's peoples.

Which is why whenever the USA starts something 'new' Europe sighs rolls
its eyes and essentially says "Yeah we know how that's going to turn out",
of course this time though it'll be different because it's the USA doing
it... repeat sigh etc.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com