POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tampere, Finland Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Tampere, Finland (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Tampere, Finland
Date: 25 Jan 2008 15:51:05
Message: <479a4bb9$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> wrote in message
>> But I think that was mild compared to what our Northern European cousins
>> got.
>> Brrr! :)

The worst amount of snow I remember is 'bout half a meter while being
away, so we had to get rid of something like 50-70m^3 of snow from our
frontyard. It was a bit of work...

Worst negative temperatures I remember are somewhere around -35 - -40C.
Jan-Feb 2003 we had 'bout month in a row with -30 - 35C.

>      Yeah, I'm sure. You're like me; cold is ONLY GOOD when you're boiling
> hot.  ;)

That's what sauna is for ;).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:42:50 -0000, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>     Heh, probably preferable for us ol' timers then. How much is the
>heating allowance this year?    ;)

You tell me :)

Regards
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:42:50 -0000, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>

>>     Heh, probably preferable for us ol' timers then. How much is the
>>heating allowance this year?    ;)
>
> You tell me :)

       LOL!  :)))

      ~Steve~