POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tampere, Finland : Re: Tampere, Finland Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tampere, Finland
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Feb 2008 18:18:40
Message: <0e4nq3ps1rr707p0he93c9o4b95jcolb1g@4ax.com>
On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 22:56:02 +0200, Eero Ahonen
<aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:

>> It's a good job I should hear something by the end of the week. Thanks for
>> asking.
>
>Let us know ;).

I've been offered the job but they are (or the agency is) being stropy about the
rates. Which makes me think about the quality of the rest of the team (from what
was said in the interview). For such an important and expensive rollout it seems
suicidal so I'm having second thoughts. I don't want to be involved in a botched
job. I've come behind a couple and couldn't believe the state of the
configuration or the documentation. I'll stop airing my thoughts before I talk
myself into resigning before I get a contract. :)

Regards
	Stephen